Friday, April 20, 2012

Sugar Nellie Victoria


This cute image is called Victoria and she is a digi image from Sugar Nellie.  It has such great detail and is a dream to color.  I sized and printed her onto Cryogen paper with my new laser printer.  Copics used:
Victoria - E00, E000
Eyes - B12
Hair - YR21
Jacket - G40, G43
Dress - R11, R12
Shadow - W1
To create the card, I first cut a yellow base, 5 x 7 inches.  Then using my Celtic Chain Rectangle Reflection dies I added the green panel to which I added a piece of DP from my First Edition Hideaway 6 x 6 paper pack.  Next came the yellow panel die cut using my Horizon Coved Rectangle Reflection dies.  I backed the image with a Scallop Oval Stackers die.  The last step was the flowers.  I used Miniature Rose dies as well as Darling Daisies.  I added some Olive Branches and the ends of my Lace Rose and Flourish die.  All dies are from Cheery Lynn Designs.
Challenges:
Craft Us Crazy - Mothers Day and Flowers
Dare to Be sassy - Flowers and Flourishes

4 comments:

Karen W said...

She's adorable and card is very pretty!!!

Unknown said...

Wow sandy this is just spectacular and so so elegant!!! I love what you have donw with this image!!!!! Wow !!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the borders on this card!! So unique and eye-catching!

ajyoyo said...

She is so beautiful and you colored her so fantastically, that she almost looks like a photo!